Zipamicro is a Z-wave controller that connects and manages smart home devices. It’s running Zipato Local Server which is an essential part of the Zipato platform. When it’s connected to the Zipato platform, it can control all devices manually or automatically from within various Zipato mobile apps.
Zipamicro is a new, smaller version of Zipabox, and as a Zipabox, ZipaMicro is running Zipato Local Server which is managing local Z-wave and IP devices. Unlike Zipabox, Zipamicro has a stronger processing power.
It can be used as a Zipato multi-server system, so you can have more than one Zipato controller in your system and they will work in the cluster, as one virtual controller.
You can start using Zipamicro by registration to my.zipato.com account, and then you can connect supported Z-wave devices to it, so you can control and automate them as you like.
- Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7
- (SDRAM) 256MB DDR3
- SD card (2GB)
- 10/100M wired Ethernet
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Z-Wave 500 series
- Power input: 5V
- Power supply input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power usage: < 1.2W (idle), 5W (max)
- Backup battery (optional): Li-Ion 3.7 V 900 mAh
- Power input (micro-USB)
- USB 2.0 host (USB-A)
- RJ-45 (Ethernet)
- 62 (W) x 60 (D) x 50 (H) mm
- 2.44 (W) x 2.36 (D) x 1.97 (H) in
- 70 (W) x 70 (D) x 130 (H) mm
- 2.75 (W) x 2.75 (D) x 5.11 (H) in
- Operating temperature -10 to 35°C (14 to 95°F)
- Storage temperature -25 to 70°C (-13 to 158°F)
- Humidity: 5-95%, non-condensing
- Status LED
- CE, FCC
- 1 year